I'm so excited for the jobs I have lined up next year, some lovely couples and some amazing venues!
Instead of resolutions this year here is my photography bucket list: things (particularly wedding related) I would love to photograph in my career at some point. If you happen to be having a wedding incorporating any of these elements please get in touch... we need to talk!
- My biggest wish is to photograph a dog in attendance. (I can't believe this hasn't happened yet!)
- Wedding with any animal in attendance (I would like to cross off a whole zoo from the list)
- Corpse bride themed wedding
- Church of the flying spaghetti monster wedding. (Look at this one shared by Rock and Roll Bride!)
- Wedding with zombies in attendance
- Harry potter themed wedding
- Fancy dress wedding (will be doing this next March!)
- Wedding of an couple aged 70+
- A first look. (American’s love these and it’s a photographers dream!)
- Wedding where bride wears a dress like this: http://www.missesdressy.com/dresses/designers/jovani/jovani-prom/6757_2
- A wedding featuring something like this: http://offbeatbride.com/2012/07/wedding-unicorn
- Photograph a wedding on my iPhone
Here are some locations I would love to shoot at. Some as I have visited, and fallen in love with. Some I am just dreaming about!
- I would loooove to photograph a destination wedding anywhere!
- Wedding in Disneyland/world
- Wedding at The Asylum, Peckham: I already love you if you can see the beauty in this place: http://asylumlondon.org
- Wedding at Aynhoe Park. The perfect mix of stately home gorgeousness and the downright bizarre: http://www.aynhoepark.co.uk
- Wedding at Mount Stuart, Roythsea, Scotland. This place is the most beautiful buildings I’ve ever seen: http://www.mountstuart.com
- Wedding on a beach
- Wedding at the Tiled Hall Leeds Gallery. I've always loved this place since I first saw it. Many happy hours spent in Leeds Gallery: http://leedsvenues.org.uk/rooms/tiled-hall/
- Vegas wedding... duh!
Non wedding related photography:
- Photograph a birth
- Photograph 'a day in the life’ shoot
- Couple shoot at Chatsworth
- Shoot on the streets of Paris at sunset
Next year I would also love to donate my services to a couple in need, such as something like this:
If anyone hears of anything like this please do let me know.
I love anything a bit unusual… I will add to this list as I find things that spark my imagination.